Friday, March 2, 2018

It's still there...

I've been busy elsewhere, but now that King Winter has my RL in a firm and frozen grip, it's time to check out those sweet virtual waters again. Yes, it's been a while, but... It's still there. 
Relaxing
SL lives on and so does Tradewinds YC. I logged in, rezzed my lovely Ushuaia, and within two minutes another boat passed by. Some things have changed a bit. Ahab has moved his office, and the pier layout is a bit different, but apart from that not much happened.
Enjoying the sunrise
I went sailing and I even met a few ppl from back in the days. One of which told me about an upcoming series of events at Tradewinds. Sailboat events that is. Racing. I better pop in a bit more often to check it out. Right now it's way too cold to go sailing in RL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)