Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spooky

Speaking of spooky... Halloween is a new thing, where I live. However, kids love it, so it's probably not going away anytime soon.
Pumpkins Everywhere Inc setting up
Tasha has set up a free giftbox full of pumpkins . It's right here at Tradewinds, so here I am... playing with them. Above there is still light, and I feel safe, but later...
Pumpkins Everywhere tm
At night they really glow. I ought to go to that place where I landed with the chute (scroll down) and place a few pumkins there. Thanx Tasha, - these are fun. Halloween afficionados will find entire areas in SL dedicated to Halloween fun, items, gifts, experiences and what nuts.

PS: New thing? The reformation (1517) stopped All Souls Day. In 1770 the government declared All Saints discontinued. There was some kinda financial crisis, and they needed us to work more and play less. Now, it is reappearing as Halloween, and we have again a financial crisis. Hmm...

4 comments:

  1. Thanx. We're not really used to celebrating Halloween over here, but I suppose I should say likewise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Except over here Halloween isn't really anything but a reminiscence of All Saints, which was originally November 2nd.

    ReplyDelete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)